There are some things that are just GOOD. Just soooooo good. And this is one of them. This is one of those breakfasts that you want to serve on a lazy Saturday morning, or when you’ve got family coming in for the holidays. It’s that kind of good. Just….mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm. I hope you’ll try it; it’s such a hit here at our farm, and I’m positive it will be for you too!
Scrambled eggs (plan for about 2 per person), seasoned with salt and pepper to taste
Butter for buttering your biscuits
Freshly shredded cheese (whichever kind you prefer; we like cheddar)
Optional: Fry up some bacon, and then roughly chop it into large chunks to top it all off. Bacon only makes things better!
- Cook your biscuits, gravy and scrambled eggs (cook your bacon as well, if you intend to add it at the end).
- On each person’s plate, open up a hot biscuit and put about ½ tablespoon slice of butter on each half.
- Top the biscuit with a heaping amount of scrambled eggs.
- Top the eggs and biscuit with the sausage gravy.
- Top all of it with freshly shredded cheese.
- To make it even better, top the cheese with chunks of bacon.